Each glass processing plant renews scheduled outdated machines by new ones. Our company not only delivers high-tech equipment and spare parts, but also purchases your used machinery as well as spare parts or services. If you sell a machine for the glass industry or would like to exchange it for another one, we offer you a trade-in service, a sales promotion (marketing, mediation) or a purchase of machinery. The evaluation, dismantling, loading, transport are at our expense. An individual approach to our customers is very importent for us. We will always find an opportunity for mutually beneficial cooperation!
This service takes your used machine into account and reduces the overall price for your new machine as well as spare parts or services, that you choose. If you need an exchange, our company accepts your used machine as a partial contribution to the purchase of a new one. In addition to new machines, you can exchange your used machine for spare parts or other services we offer. In other words, we propose you a profitable business: to buy a new machine/ spare part/ service by paying part of the cost with your old machine.
Sales promotion (marketing, mediation)
If you would like to sell your machine/ line or spare parts, we offer you a marketing program . There are two options: first option - machine is located in your stock; second option - the machine will be transported to our stock. During only one day information about your goods will be published on our website. Our web resource is regularly viewed by the target audience worldwide, so your machines will be easily sold at market affordable prices.
Purchasing of machinery
If the sale from your side is urgently required, we will agree on the price and terms and pay in any favorable form for you. We buy the machines of each year of construction, in any technical condition and in any completeness.
For our decision tell us the following information, please:
2. Type of machinery according to the nameplate, production year.
3. Technical condition, short technical characteristics.
4. Photos in good resolution incl. nameplate and control cabinet inside.
6. When is the machine available?
7. Trade-in, marketing or purchase - what would be suitable for you?
8. Your price expectation.
Which machinery could we buy?
1. Cutting tables and lines Hegla, Lisec, Bystronic, Bottero, Intermac
2. Edge grinding machines and bevellers Bovone, Bottero, Bavelloni, Adelio Lattuada, Schiatti Angelo
3. Double-sided grinding lines Benteler, Besana, Bottero, Bavelloni, Schiatti Angelo
4. CNC Centers Intermac, Bavelloni, Bottero, Bimatech, CMS Brembana; vertical CNC centers Lisec, Bystronic, Schraml topDRILL, CMS Brembana, Skill Glass
5. Drilling machines Bavelloni, Busetti, Schraml topDRILL, RBB, CMB Besana, Janbac, Schiatti, CNC drilling and milling centers Forvet
6. Washing machinery Lisec, Bystronic-Lenhardt, Triulzi, Forel, Benteler, Buxtrup, Polyglass
7. Insulating glass lines and single machines Lisec, Bystronic-Lenhardt, Forel; 2-k sealing machinery and freezers Lisec, Reinhadrd Technik, HDT, TSI; georgian bar machines Hegla
8. Laminated glass line Lisec, Bystronic-Armatec, Bovone, Glassrobots, Benteler, Klöpper, Torgauer, Bottero; autoclaves Scholz, Terruzzi
9. Tempering furnaces Tamglass, Uniglass, Glasstech; HST (heat-soak test) furnaces from European manufacturers
10. Vacuum lifters Bystronic-Armatec, Pannkoke, Hegla, loading forks Hegla, Pannkoke
11. Easy crane systems, column and wall cranes, manipulators, glass storage systems from European manufacturers
12. Sandblasting machines Fratelli Pezza, MHG, SAG
13. Other machines by aggreement
To solve this question, tell us the necessary information by E-mail please and we will take care of the rest! We work 24/7 for our customers: glass processing companies, banks, leasing companies, auctions, insolvency administrations, legal entities and private persons.